What to Expect on Your Visit
Please refer to the guidelines below to ensure that you are prepared for your first visit to Northwest ENT and Allergy Center.
Protecting you is our priority:
- Visitors and patients are required to wear a face mask.
- Please bring your own cloth mask with you to your visit.
- Approved visitors may accompany the patient in the patient’s room but cannot be present during aerosol-producing procedures.
- All other visitors must remain in the car outside of the waiting area.
- All patients and visitors will be screened and their temperature taken upon entry.
Please allow at least one hour for your initial appointment.
If an emergency arises we will do our best to notify you prior to your appointment; however, please be aware that is not always possible.
What to Bring
Arrive early to fill out paperwork
Please plan to arrive 10 minutes before your appointment. Please arrive 30 minutes ahead of your appointment if you need to fill out your paperwork at the office.