Avani P. Ingley, M.D.
Ryan M. Kauffman, M.D.
Drew M. Locandro, M.D.
The Outcomes Research and Evidence-Committee Award Recipient AAO-HNSF, August 2017
“Dr. Locandro at Northwest ENT and Allergy Center is participating in a Boy Scouts of American Healthcare Exploring program. This program gives students a unique opportunity to learn about various careers in the healthcare industry. Exploring is an affiliate program with the Boy Scouts of America co-ed education program. Students gain real life experiences and specialized knowledge in the field of healthcare.” Learn More
Shatul L. Parikh, M.D.
Price Transparency ASC Focus
Man On A Mission Marietta Daily Journal
Doctor, Nurse, Lend Talents in Peru cherokeetribune.com
Latif M. Dharamsi, MD
A few Precautions Help Prevent Nosebleeds Sixes Living, February 2016
Time to Prepare for the Fall Allergy Season Sixes Living, August 2015
MD Linx Otolaryngology NewsNo feed items found.
ENT Journal News
- Iatrogenic external auditory canal cholesteatoma with mastoid erosion
- Eagle syndrome: Transient ischemic attack and subsequent carotid dissection
- Oropharyngeal histoplasmosis in an HIV-negative patient
- Long-term use of Le Fort I osteotomy for the management of nasopharyngeal rhinosporidiosis: A case series
- Desmoid tumors of the head and neck: Two decades in a single tertiary care unit and review of the literature
- Histoplasmosis of the head and neck in the immunocompetent patient: Report of 2 cases
- Audiologic profile in patients with ankylosing spondylitis: A controlled study of 30 patients
- Positivity rates of in vitro inhalant/respiratory and food allergy tests in the northern midwestern United States
- Mucocele development after endoscopic sinus surgery for nasal polyposis: A long-term analysis
- Nondisseminated rhinosporidiosis with multisite involvement in the head and neck
- Button battery insertion in nose manifested as infraorbital cellulitis
- Primary pleomorphic adenoma of the middle ear and mastoid
- Renal cell carcinoma metastatic to the sinonasal cavity: A review and report of 8 cases
- Endoscopic view of the carotid artery in the sphenoid sinus
- Nonarytenoid laryngeal granulomas