Avani P. Ingley, M.D.
Ryan M. Kauffman, M.D.
Drew M. Locandro, M.D.
The Outcomes Research and Evidence-Committee Award Recipient AAO-HNSF, August 2017
“Dr. Locandro at Northwest ENT and Allergy Center is participating in a Boy Scouts of American Healthcare Exploring program. This program gives students a unique opportunity to learn about various careers in the healthcare industry. Exploring is an affiliate program with the Boy Scouts of America co-ed education program. Students gain real life experiences and specialized knowledge in the field of healthcare.” Learn More
Shatul L. Parikh, M.D.
Man On A Mission Marietta Daily Journal
Doctor, Nurse, Lend Talents in Peru cherokeetribune.com
Marcelo Antunes, M.D.
Living Better Newsletter Piedmont Healthcare, June 2016
Rejuvenescimento década a década Cia Brasil, May 2016
KYBELLA®, uma nova opção para retirar a gordura indesejada no pescoço Cia Brasil, April 2016
Alergia em crianças Cia Brasil, March 2016
Sinusite e alergias sazonais Cia Brasil, February 2016
Dúvidas sobre sinusite? Pergunte ao Dr. Antunes! Cia Brasil, January 2016
Dicas para um inverno sem problemas no nariz Cia Brasil, December 2015
Dr. Marcel Antunes Cia Brasil, May 2015
Hair Power Austin Monthly, Aug. 2014
Beyond the Buzz Austin Monthly, Jun. 2014
The Perfect Nose? Austin Monthly, Sep. 2014
Latif M. Dharamsi, MD
A few Precautions Help Prevent Nosebleeds Sixes Living, February 2016
Time to Prepare for the Fall Allergy Season Sixes Living, August 2015
MD Linx Otolaryngology NewsNo feed items found.
ENT Journal News
- Schwartze sign
- An atypical presentation of hemifacial spasm secondary to neurovascular compression
- Bilateral pyriform sinus parathyroid adenomas
- Alternative therapies for chronic rhinosinusitis: A review
- Comparison of anterior palatoplasty and uvulopalatal flap placement for treating mild and moderate obstructive sleep apnea
- Langerhans cell histiocytosis presenting as a scalp mass in a child
- Silicone granuloma formation associated with dermal injection
- Use of the microdebrider in the surgical management of rhinophyma
- A South African first: Congenital absence of the cartilaginous nasal septum
- The head impulse test as a predictor of videonystagmography caloric test lateralization according to the level of examiner experience: A prospective open-label study
- Microbial flora and antibiotic resistance in odontogenic abscesses in Upstate New York
- A case of squamous cell carcinoma of the nasal cavity in a patient with granulomatosis with polyangiitis (Wegener granulomatosis)
- Temporal bone anomalies associated with unbalanced 9;13 chromosome translocation depicted on CT and MRI
- Contact allergy to benzalkonium chloride in patients using a steroid nasal spray: A report of 3 cases
- Endoscopic view of a mucocele obstructing a middle meatal antrostomy