Avani P. Ingley, M.D.
Ryan M. Kauffman, M.D.
Drew M. Locandro, M.D.
The Outcomes Research and Evidence-Committee Award Recipient AAO-HNSF, August 2017
“Dr. Locandro at Northwest ENT and Allergy Center is participating in a Boy Scouts of American Healthcare Exploring program. This program gives students a unique opportunity to learn about various careers in the healthcare industry. Exploring is an affiliate program with the Boy Scouts of America co-ed education program. Students gain real life experiences and specialized knowledge in the field of healthcare.” Learn More
Shatul L. Parikh, M.D.
Man On A Mission Marietta Daily Journal
Doctor, Nurse, Lend Talents in Peru cherokeetribune.com
Marcelo Antunes, M.D.
Living Better Newsletter Piedmont Healthcare, June 2016
Rejuvenescimento década a década Cia Brasil, May 2016
KYBELLA®, uma nova opção para retirar a gordura indesejada no pescoço Cia Brasil, April 2016
Alergia em crianças Cia Brasil, March 2016
Sinusite e alergias sazonais Cia Brasil, February 2016
Dúvidas sobre sinusite? Pergunte ao Dr. Antunes! Cia Brasil, January 2016
Dicas para um inverno sem problemas no nariz Cia Brasil, December 2015
Dr. Marcel Antunes Cia Brasil, May 2015
Hair Power Austin Monthly, Aug. 2014
Beyond the Buzz Austin Monthly, Jun. 2014
The Perfect Nose? Austin Monthly, Sep. 2014
Latif M. Dharamsi, MD
A few Precautions Help Prevent Nosebleeds Sixes Living, February 2016
Time to Prepare for the Fall Allergy Season Sixes Living, August 2015
MD Linx Otolaryngology NewsNo feed items found.
ENT Journal News
- Modified two-handed transnasal endoscopic surgery: Innovative instrument design and an experimental canine study
- 25 years of powered endoscopic transnasal sphenoidotomy
- Use of sialendoscopy as an aid to identify a large retained foreign body
- Comparison of clinical outcomes using a Piezosurgery device vs. a conventional osteotome for lateral osteotomy in rhinoplasty
- An incidental thyroid nodule
- The Sophono bone-conduction system: Surgical, audiologic, and quality-of-life outcomes
- Prospective, randomized, controlled trial using best-selling smoking-cessation book
- Lobular capillary hemangioma (pyogenic granuloma) of the oral cavity
- Lymph-node-positive cutaneous nonmelanoma skin cancer: A poor-prognosis disease in need of treatment intensification
- Long-term recurrence-free survival after an unplanned reduction in radiotherapy for HPV-positive oropharyngeal SCC: Two cases and a review of the literature
- Choanal polyp originating from the superior meatus: An endoscopic view
- CT and MRI features in adult patients with orbital subperiosteal abscess secondary to paranasal sinus mucocele
- An embedded earring backing in the tragus
- Thyrocervical trunk pseudoaneurysm presenting as a neck mass
- Cochlear implant electrode array exposure: A delayed complication