Avani P. Ingley, M.D.
Ryan M. Kauffman, M.D.
Drew M. Locandro, M.D.
The Outcomes Research and Evidence-Committee Award Recipient AAO-HNSF, August 2017
“Dr. Locandro at Northwest ENT and Allergy Center is participating in a Boy Scouts of American Healthcare Exploring program. This program gives students a unique opportunity to learn about various careers in the healthcare industry. Exploring is an affiliate program with the Boy Scouts of America co-ed education program. Students gain real life experiences and specialized knowledge in the field of healthcare.” Learn More
Shatul L. Parikh, M.D.
Man On A Mission Marietta Daily Journal
Doctor, Nurse, Lend Talents in Peru cherokeetribune.com
Marcelo Antunes, M.D.
Living Better Newsletter Piedmont Healthcare, June 2016
Rejuvenescimento década a década Cia Brasil, May 2016
KYBELLA®, uma nova opção para retirar a gordura indesejada no pescoço Cia Brasil, April 2016
Alergia em crianças Cia Brasil, March 2016
Sinusite e alergias sazonais Cia Brasil, February 2016
Dúvidas sobre sinusite? Pergunte ao Dr. Antunes! Cia Brasil, January 2016
Dicas para um inverno sem problemas no nariz Cia Brasil, December 2015
Dr. Marcel Antunes Cia Brasil, May 2015
Hair Power Austin Monthly, Aug. 2014
Beyond the Buzz Austin Monthly, Jun. 2014
The Perfect Nose? Austin Monthly, Sep. 2014
Latif M. Dharamsi, MD
A few Precautions Help Prevent Nosebleeds Sixes Living, February 2016
Time to Prepare for the Fall Allergy Season Sixes Living, August 2015
MD Linx Otolaryngology NewsNo feed items found.
ENT Journal News
- Endoscopic view of a drainage pathway of a concha bullosa
- Laryngeal hemangioma presenting as a laryngocele
- A controlled comparison of auditory steady-state responses and pure-tone audiometry in patients with hearing loss
- A novel etiology for pneumolabyrinth after temporal bone fracture without otic capsule involvement
- Management of benign middle ear tumors: A series of 7 cases
- Study of factors responsible for recidivism in allergic fungal rhinosinusitis
- Ear fetal rhabdomyoma
- Congenital ear malformations: Effectively correcting cryptotia with neonatal ear molding
- Long-standing, near total tympanic membrane perforation
- Social media in otolaryngology-head and neck surgery
- Markers of proliferation and cytokeratins in the differential diagnosis of jaw cysts
- Endoscopy-assisted Coblation for nasopharyngeal stenosis: A report of 2 cases
- Maxillary sinus mucoceles and other side effects of external-beam radiation in the pediatric patient: A cautionary tale
- Management decisions for Zenker diverticulum in the elderly
- Hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia-laser treatment of epistaxis