Avani P. Ingley, M.D.
Ryan M. Kauffman, M.D.
Drew M. Locandro, M.D.
“Dr. Locandro at Northwest ENT and Allergy Center is participating in a Boy Scouts of American Healthcare Exploring program. This program gives students a unique opportunity to learn about various careers in the healthcare industry. Exploring is an affiliate program with the Boy Scouts of America co-ed education program. Students gain real life experiences and specialized knowledge in the field of healthcare.” Learn More
Shatul L. Parikh, M.D.
Man On A Mission Marietta Daily Journal
Doctor, Nurse, Lend Talents in Peru cherokeetribune.com
Mark B. Van Deusen, M.D.
Allergy Season Has Arrived Sixes Living, April 2016
It May Be Time For Allergy Evaluation Sixes Living, April, 2015
Cochlear Implants – Not Just for Children Sixes Living, February, 2015
Are You Suffering From Sinusitis? Sixes Living, February, 2015
Recognizing Signs of Sleep Apnea Sixes Living, October, 2014
Start With an Ear, Nose and Throat Exam Sixes Living, August, 2014
Marcelo Antunes, M.D.
Living Better Newsletter Piedmont Healthcare, June 2016
Rejuvenescimento década a década Cia Brasil, May 2016
KYBELLA®, uma nova opção para retirar a gordura indesejada no pescoço Cia Brasil, April 2016
Alergia em crianças Cia Brasil, March 2016
Sinusite e alergias sazonais Cia Brasil, February 2016
Dúvidas sobre sinusite? Pergunte ao Dr. Antunes! Cia Brasil, January 2016
Dicas para um inverno sem problemas no nariz Cia Brasil, December 2015
Dr. Marcel Antunes Cia Brasil, May 2015
Hair Power Austin Monthly, Aug. 2014
Beyond the Buzz Austin Monthly, Jun. 2014
The Perfect Nose? Austin Monthly, Sep. 2014
Latif M. Dharamsi, MD
A few Precautions Help Prevent Nosebleeds Sixes Living, February 2016
Time to Prepare for the Fall Allergy Season Sixes Living, August 2015
MD Linx Otolaryngology NewsNo feed items found.
ENT Journal News
- Initial experience of a hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia center of excellence
- Salivary epidermal growth factor concentrations in patients with Sjogren syndrome and laryngopharyngeal reflux
- Positron-emission tomography enhancement after vocal fold injection medialization
- A comparison of tonsillar surface swabbing, fine-needle aspiration core sampling, and dissected tonsillar core biopsy culture in children with recurrent tonsillitis
- Is there an association between migraine and allergic rhinitis?
- Atypical presentation of vocal fold granulomas
- Role of intraoperative ropivacaine in adult post-tonsillectomy pain control: A randomized controlled trial
- Histologic correlation of VEGF and COX-2 expression with tumor size in squamous cell carcinoma of the larynx and hypopharynx
- In-office vs. operating room procedures for recurrent respiratory papillomatosis
- Nasal, pharyngeal, and laryngeal pemphigus vulgaris successfully treated with rituximab
- Endoscopic view of long-term patency of the sphenoid ostium following balloon dilation
- Therapeutic effect of hyaluronic acid in reducing nasal mucosa recovery time after septoplasty
- Facial nerve mimicking the fibrocartilaginous annulus of the tympanic membrane
- A huge parapharyngeal space tumor in a child