Avani P. Ingley, M.D.
Ryan M. Kauffman, M.D.
Drew M. Locandro, M.D.
“Dr. Locandro at Northwest ENT and Allergy Center is participating in a Boy Scouts of American Healthcare Exploring program. This program gives students a unique opportunity to learn about various careers in the healthcare industry. Exploring is an affiliate program with the Boy Scouts of America co-ed education program. Students gain real life experiences and specialized knowledge in the field of healthcare.” Learn More
Shatul L. Parikh, M.D.
Man On A Mission Marietta Daily Journal
Doctor, Nurse, Lend Talents in Peru cherokeetribune.com
Mark B. Van Deusen, M.D.
Allergy Season Has Arrived Sixes Living, April 2016
It May Be Time For Allergy Evaluation Sixes Living, April, 2015
Cochlear Implants – Not Just for Children Sixes Living, February, 2015
Are You Suffering From Sinusitis? Sixes Living, February, 2015
Recognizing Signs of Sleep Apnea Sixes Living, October, 2014
Start With an Ear, Nose and Throat Exam Sixes Living, August, 2014
Marcelo Antunes, M.D.
Living Better Newsletter Piedmont Healthcare, June 2016
Rejuvenescimento década a década Cia Brasil, May 2016
KYBELLA®, uma nova opção para retirar a gordura indesejada no pescoço Cia Brasil, April 2016
Alergia em crianças Cia Brasil, March 2016
Sinusite e alergias sazonais Cia Brasil, February 2016
Dúvidas sobre sinusite? Pergunte ao Dr. Antunes! Cia Brasil, January 2016
Dicas para um inverno sem problemas no nariz Cia Brasil, December 2015
Dr. Marcel Antunes Cia Brasil, May 2015
Hair Power Austin Monthly, Aug. 2014
Beyond the Buzz Austin Monthly, Jun. 2014
The Perfect Nose? Austin Monthly, Sep. 2014
Latif M. Dharamsi, MD
A few Precautions Help Prevent Nosebleeds Sixes Living, February 2016
Time to Prepare for the Fall Allergy Season Sixes Living, August 2015
MD Linx Otolaryngology News
- Fundamental frequency and formants before and after prolonged voice use in teachers
- The landmark for removal of sialoliths using sialendoscopy alone in parotid gland sialolithiasis
- Window resection for intraluminal cricotracheal invasion by papillary thyroid carcinoma
- Health-related quality of life, fear of recurrence, and emotional distress in patients treated for thyroid cancer
- High hopes ride on marijuana painkillers amid opioid crisis
- Long-term outcomes of neoadjuvant chemotherapy followed by concurrent chemoradiotherapy (CCRT) vs CCRT alone for nasopharyngeal carcinoma in the era of intensity-modulated radiation therapy using propensity score matching method
- Effects of straw phonation through tubes of varied lengths on sustained vowels in normal-voiced participants
- A feasibility and efficacy trial of a hand-held humidification device in patients undergoing radiotherapy for head and neck cancer
- Genetic variants in microRNA-binding sites of DNA repair genes as predictors of recurrence in patients with squamous cell carcinoma of the oropharynx
- Predictive factors for short- and long-term hearing preservation in cochlear implantation with conventional-length electrodes
ENT Journal News
- A comparison of tonsillar surface swabbing, fine-needle aspiration core sampling, and dissected tonsillar core biopsy culture in children with recurrent tonsillitis
- Is there an association between migraine and allergic rhinitis?
- Endoscopic view of a dumbbell-shaped sphenoid fungal mass
- Infestation of mites in external auditory canal
- Vocal fold hemorrhage into a physiologic sulcus
- Results of endonasal dacryocystorhinostomy in pediatric patients
- June is National Dysphagia Awareness Month
- Initial experience of a hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia center of excellence
- Salivary epidermal growth factor concentrations in patients with Sjogren syndrome and laryngopharyngeal reflux
- Positron-emission tomography enhancement after vocal fold injection medialization
- Atypical presentation of vocal fold granulomas
- Role of intraoperative ropivacaine in adult post-tonsillectomy pain control: A randomized controlled trial
- Histologic correlation of VEGF and COX-2 expression with tumor size in squamous cell carcinoma of the larynx and hypopharynx
- In-office vs. operating room procedures for recurrent respiratory papillomatosis