Avani P. Ingley, M.D.
Ryan M. Kauffman, M.D.
Drew M. Locandro, M.D.
“Dr. Locandro at Northwest ENT and Allergy Center is participating in a Boy Scouts of American Healthcare Exploring program. This program gives students a unique opportunity to learn about various careers in the healthcare industry. Exploring is an affiliate program with the Boy Scouts of America co-ed education program. Students gain real life experiences and specialized knowledge in the field of healthcare.” Learn More
Shatul L. Parikh, M.D.
Man On A Mission Marietta Daily Journal
Doctor, Nurse, Lend Talents in Peru cherokeetribune.com
Mark B. Van Deusen, M.D.
Allergy Season Has Arrived Sixes Living, April 2016
It May Be Time For Allergy Evaluation Sixes Living, April, 2015
Cochlear Implants – Not Just for Children Sixes Living, February, 2015
Are You Suffering From Sinusitis? Sixes Living, February, 2015
Recognizing Signs of Sleep Apnea Sixes Living, October, 2014
Start With an Ear, Nose and Throat Exam Sixes Living, August, 2014
Marcelo Antunes, M.D.
Living Better Newsletter Piedmont Healthcare, June 2016
Rejuvenescimento década a década Cia Brasil, May 2016
KYBELLA®, uma nova opção para retirar a gordura indesejada no pescoço Cia Brasil, April 2016
Alergia em crianças Cia Brasil, March 2016
Sinusite e alergias sazonais Cia Brasil, February 2016
Dúvidas sobre sinusite? Pergunte ao Dr. Antunes! Cia Brasil, January 2016
Dicas para um inverno sem problemas no nariz Cia Brasil, December 2015
Dr. Marcel Antunes Cia Brasil, May 2015
Hair Power Austin Monthly, Aug. 2014
Beyond the Buzz Austin Monthly, Jun. 2014
The Perfect Nose? Austin Monthly, Sep. 2014
Latif M. Dharamsi, MD
A few Precautions Help Prevent Nosebleeds Sixes Living, February 2016
Time to Prepare for the Fall Allergy Season Sixes Living, August 2015
MD Linx Otolaryngology News
- ACSS2 gene variant associated with cleft lip and palate in two independent Hispanic populations
- Relationship between various anthropometric measures and apnea-hypopnea index in Korean men
- Complications and 30-day hospital readmission rates of patients undergoing tracheostomy: A prospective analysis
- Validation and cross-cultural adaptation of the Arabic version of the Nasal Obstruction Symptom Evaluation scale
- Endoscopic transcanal approach to the middle ear for management of pediatric cholesteatoma
- Cigarette filters may increase lung cancer risk
- Central voice production and pathophysiology of spasmodic dysphonia
- Obstructive sleep apnea in the irradiated head and neck cancer patient
- Risk of hypothyroidism among patients with nasopharyngeal carcinoma treated with radiation therapy: A Population-Based Cohort Study
- Randomised controlled trial of early prophylactic feeding vs standard care in patients with head and neck cancer
ENT Journal News
- Atypical presentation of vocal fold granulomas
- Role of intraoperative ropivacaine in adult post-tonsillectomy pain control: A randomized controlled trial
- Histologic correlation of VEGF and COX-2 expression with tumor size in squamous cell carcinoma of the larynx and hypopharynx
- In-office vs. operating room procedures for recurrent respiratory papillomatosis
- Nasal, pharyngeal, and laryngeal pemphigus vulgaris successfully treated with rituximab
- Endoscopic view of long-term patency of the sphenoid ostium following balloon dilation
- Therapeutic effect of hyaluronic acid in reducing nasal mucosa recovery time after septoplasty
- Facial nerve mimicking the fibrocartilaginous annulus of the tympanic membrane
- A huge parapharyngeal space tumor in a child
- Airway foreign body occurring during in-office vocal fold injection
- Submandibular salivary gland tumors: Clinical course and outcome of a 20-year multicenter study
- Glomus faciale tumors: A report of 3 cases and literature review
- Speech perception and auditory performance following cochlear implantation in elderly Koreans
- Presbyphonia: What can be done?