Avani P. Ingley, M.D.
Ryan M. Kauffman, M.D.
Drew M. Locandro, M.D.
“Dr. Locandro at Northwest ENT and Allergy Center is participating in a Boy Scouts of American Healthcare Exploring program. This program gives students a unique opportunity to learn about various careers in the healthcare industry. Exploring is an affiliate program with the Boy Scouts of America co-ed education program. Students gain real life experiences and specialized knowledge in the field of healthcare.” Learn More
Shatul L. Parikh, M.D.
Man On A Mission Marietta Daily Journal
Doctor, Nurse, Lend Talents in Peru cherokeetribune.com
Mark B. Van Deusen, M.D.
Allergy Season Has Arrived Sixes Living, April 2016
It May Be Time For Allergy Evaluation Sixes Living, April, 2015
Cochlear Implants – Not Just for Children Sixes Living, February, 2015
Are You Suffering From Sinusitis? Sixes Living, February, 2015
Recognizing Signs of Sleep Apnea Sixes Living, October, 2014
Start With an Ear, Nose and Throat Exam Sixes Living, August, 2014
Marcelo Antunes, M.D.
Living Better Newsletter Piedmont Healthcare, June 2016
Rejuvenescimento década a década Cia Brasil, May 2016
KYBELLA®, uma nova opção para retirar a gordura indesejada no pescoço Cia Brasil, April 2016
Alergia em crianças Cia Brasil, March 2016
Sinusite e alergias sazonais Cia Brasil, February 2016
Dúvidas sobre sinusite? Pergunte ao Dr. Antunes! Cia Brasil, January 2016
Dicas para um inverno sem problemas no nariz Cia Brasil, December 2015
Dr. Marcel Antunes Cia Brasil, May 2015
Hair Power Austin Monthly, Aug. 2014
Beyond the Buzz Austin Monthly, Jun. 2014
The Perfect Nose? Austin Monthly, Sep. 2014
Latif M. Dharamsi, MD
A few Precautions Help Prevent Nosebleeds Sixes Living, February 2016
Time to Prepare for the Fall Allergy Season Sixes Living, August 2015
MD Linx Otolaryngology News
- Study shows hearing tests miss common form of hearing loss
- Changes in thyroid hormone concentrations during neonatal extracorporeal membrane oxygenation
- Role of EGFR as prognostic factor in head and neck cancer patients treated with surgery and postoperative radiotherapy: Proposal of a new approach behind the EGFR overexpression
- Hearing loss and risk of mild cognitive impairment and dementia: Findings from the Singapore Longitudinal Ageing Study
- Comparison of clinical outcomes following head and neck surgery among patients who contract to abstain from alcohol vs patients who abuse alcohol
- Frailty index: Intensive care unit complications in head and neck oncologic regional and free flap reconstruction
- Estimating survival after salvage surgery for recurrent oral cavity cancer
- Indications and extent of central neck dissection for papillary thyroid cancer: An American Head and Neck Society Consensus Statement
- Prognostic indication of sarcopenia for wound complication after total laryngectomy
- A randomised controlled trial of placebo, droperidol or ondansetron to prevent nausea and vomiting after tonsillectomy in children receiving dexamethasone
ENT Journal News
- Airway foreign body occurring during in-office vocal fold injection
- Submandibular salivary gland tumors: Clinical course and outcome of a 20-year multicenter study
- Glomus faciale tumors: A report of 3 cases and literature review
- Speech perception and auditory performance following cochlear implantation in elderly Koreans
- Presbyphonia: What can be done?
- Validation of olfactory threshold testing methods
- Unusual case of chronic maxillary rhinosinusitis
- Breast cancer metastases to the head and neck: Case series and literature review
- Laryngoceles: Concepts of diagnosis and management
- 25 years of powered endoscopic maxillary antrostomy
- Atypical parathyroid adenoma with diffuse fibrosis
- Efficacy of Intralipid infusion in reducing amphotericin-B-associated nephrotoxicity in head and neck invasive fungal infection: A randomized, controlled trial
- Auricular complications in parotid, temporal bone, infratemporal fossa, and lateral skull base surgery
- Thyroglossal duct cyst
- Estimation of partitioning of airflow in septal surgery: A prospective study with reference to the NOSE scale