Avani P. Ingley, M.D.
Ryan M. Kauffman, M.D.
Drew M. Locandro, M.D.
“Dr. Locandro at Northwest ENT and Allergy Center is participating in a Boy Scouts of American Healthcare Exploring program. This program gives students a unique opportunity to learn about various careers in the healthcare industry. Exploring is an affiliate program with the Boy Scouts of America co-ed education program. Students gain real life experiences and specialized knowledge in the field of healthcare.” Learn More
Shatul L. Parikh, M.D.
Man On A Mission Marietta Daily Journal
Doctor, Nurse, Lend Talents in Peru cherokeetribune.com
Mark B. Van Deusen, M.D.
Allergy Season Has Arrived Sixes Living, April 2016
It May Be Time For Allergy Evaluation Sixes Living, April, 2015
Cochlear Implants – Not Just for Children Sixes Living, February, 2015
Are You Suffering From Sinusitis? Sixes Living, February, 2015
Recognizing Signs of Sleep Apnea Sixes Living, October, 2014
Start With an Ear, Nose and Throat Exam Sixes Living, August, 2014
Marcelo Antunes, M.D.
Living Better Newsletter Piedmont Healthcare, June 2016
Rejuvenescimento década a década Cia Brasil, May 2016
KYBELLA®, uma nova opção para retirar a gordura indesejada no pescoço Cia Brasil, April 2016
Alergia em crianças Cia Brasil, March 2016
Sinusite e alergias sazonais Cia Brasil, February 2016
Dúvidas sobre sinusite? Pergunte ao Dr. Antunes! Cia Brasil, January 2016
Dicas para um inverno sem problemas no nariz Cia Brasil, December 2015
Dr. Marcel Antunes Cia Brasil, May 2015
Hair Power Austin Monthly, Aug. 2014
Beyond the Buzz Austin Monthly, Jun. 2014
The Perfect Nose? Austin Monthly, Sep. 2014
Latif M. Dharamsi, MD
A few Precautions Help Prevent Nosebleeds Sixes Living, February 2016
Time to Prepare for the Fall Allergy Season Sixes Living, August 2015
MD Linx Otolaryngology News
- Magnetic resonance imaging of parotid gland tumors: Dynamic contrast-enhanced sequence evaluation
- Median lingual lymph nodes: prevalence on imaging and potential implications for oral cavity cancer staging
- Ultrasound-guided core needle biopsy in salivary glands: A meta-analysis
- Outcomes of head and neck cancer surgery in the geriatric population based on case volume at academic centers
- Systematic review of patient-reported outcomes after revision endoscopic sinus surgery
- The contemporary utility of intraoperative frozen sections in thyroid surgery
- Senate Republicans reluctantly consider bipartisan health care talks
- The relationship between chronic rhinosinusitis and metabolic syndrome
- Phosphatase Wip1 controls the development of Th9 cells and allergic airway inflammation
- Association between symptoms of allergic rhinitis with decreased general health-related quality of life
ENT Journal News
- The Sophono bone-conduction system: Surgical, audiologic, and quality-of-life outcomes
- Prospective, randomized, controlled trial using best-selling smoking-cessation book
- Lobular capillary hemangioma (pyogenic granuloma) of the oral cavity
- Lymph-node-positive cutaneous nonmelanoma skin cancer: A poor-prognosis disease in need of treatment intensification
- Long-term recurrence-free survival after an unplanned reduction in radiotherapy for HPV-positive oropharyngeal SCC: Two cases and a review of the literature
- Choanal polyp originating from the superior meatus: An endoscopic view
- CT and MRI features in adult patients with orbital subperiosteal abscess secondary to paranasal sinus mucocele
- An embedded earring backing in the tragus
- Thyrocervical trunk pseudoaneurysm presenting as a neck mass
- Cochlear implant electrode array exposure: A delayed complication
- A comparison of tonsillar surface swabbing, fine-needle aspiration core sampling, and dissected tonsillar core biopsy culture in children with recurrent tonsillitis
- Is there an association between migraine and allergic rhinitis?
- Endoscopic view of a dumbbell-shaped sphenoid fungal mass
- Infestation of mites in external auditory canal
- Vocal fold hemorrhage into a physiologic sulcus